April 13, 2008

hey!been busy working.work was fun,i guess i am going to be stuck at counter forever.lol!many things happened recently,more on the bad side,but still,i am smiling :) well,like i said before,these things may be impt to me,but it's not as important as me being happy ! friends come and go all the time due to many reasons,so many that we lost count of how we drifted apart,why we quarrelled,why we are angry with each other,why are we throwing tantrums,why we are so emo.blah blah blah.i know things cant be the same as it used to be,well,lets just remain hi bye friends.i dont wish to see u sad,i feel responsible for making u sad though i have been told i m not. i have so many true friends ard me,i dont feel sad anymore cos i know they will be there no matter what shitty thing happens to me.when i am sad,it angers them.i too feel angry when my friends are sad.but not to worry,seeing me not smile is almost impossible!i grew crazier each day,old friends are shocked to see me!well,i am starting to miss my girls alr :( power ranger misses her true friends.haha,somehow it sounds comical,well,whatever i say sounds comical -_-

No comments: