June 28, 2008

ecp

colourful ! i like !!!!!


the two wheelers

them at bedok jetty




libing guiding from behind :)




finally get to go out tgt as a whole group ! actually suppose to go nuffnang's kidz walkz BUT we cant find the venue leh . so we decide to ride bics instead . they ride two wheels i ride four wheels -_- fell down thrice ! my legs super wobbly after the falls ! then towards sunset , mau , jess , bing and aster decide to cycle to bedok jetty while i slowly rode back to return the bic to the rental shop . carene accompanied me . lotsa thanks ! im srsly touched that she missed the fun to go bedok jetty just to acc me back which honestly pale in comparision ! of cos there's libing too :) the one who rode slowly behind me guiding me " left left ! right right ! xiao xin ! " hahaha . lotsa thanks to u too !
♥ ♥ ♥ lotsa smoochies ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: