June 27, 2008

went out with aster and jess . lunch at fep ' s indo stall. aster made a little girl cried ! hahaha . she wanted this table that the little girl was sitting at . so she asked the worker whether we could have that table . the guy said ya then tried to move the little girl away and she burst into tears immediaely ! super funny la ! food was pretty decent . but i still prefer tutti fruitty leh . anyway , walked ard town , nothing much to buy leh . but i saw this v pretty paris hilton wallet !!!! i think im getting it . hahaha . libing joined us aft work . walked from wisma to plaza sing for " fish and co " . hahaha . sorry la . hahaha . dk whats wrong with me , my prawn head dropped onto the floor twice and there were rice grains on my bag . hahahahaha , and being the queen of making bad choices , aster tay ordered bottled water when there was free flow of plain water . hahahahaha , still dare say my coke float . or bi good . hahaa . and " or bi " jess for forcing u to order coke float with me . hahaha . the "or bi " thing is an inside joke la .then it was mochi from carrefour for dessert ! everyone loveeeeeee the mochi ! mochi's my current craze !one of us like the golden mushrooms ,another the fish ,one fries and i like the prawns !

libing see my face cannot tahan , burst out laughing !

somewhat decent . but my face was nowhere near decent ! see ? libing nvr see my "funny " face she not that happy anymore ! hahahahaha
♥ ♥ ♥ lotsa smoochies ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: