June 19, 2008

HELLO KITTY AND FRIENDS

met up with asidah some time back . she's going to collect her contact lens . im just accompanying her . lunch at ljs . i made a fool of myself there lor . i ordered grilled fish rice and forgot to order drinks . i bet the girl serving me was so pissed . hahaha . i was busy talking so i was like " huh ? what ?" hahaha . aft lunch , walked around and saw hello kitty and friends !!!!!! and we started behaving like idiots . ok la , only me . hahaha . took some pics and a video but im not gg to post the video here . we were giggling throughout the entire video and my voice was very irritating ! i cringed while listening to my own voice ! hahaha . aft hello kitty left , went to buy gummies and milk . asidah introduced this flavoured straw to me . yumyum !!!!!! asidah said im the pink one.is it melody?i hate pink la!
that orange character is my fave !!!see he cant even hold hands with hello kitty.limbs too short !!!! hahahahaha
the mirror reads suck big time :(

and thats not dust la . spring cleaned last week . forgot to wipe off the solution ! hahaha . im so pandai can . irritating wrote his name on my mirror . of cos being the other irritating ass i wrote suck big time . its suppose to be him who suck big time ok ! hahaha . i didnt realise i was the "sucky" one till i saw this : /

No comments: