June 18, 2008

the taste-like-mushroom marshmallow cake the cute father's day cake ! ♥ ♥ ♥
will explain later
my schedule planner/japalang book/to-do list of mundane stuff
diary !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
my father's day cake looks very cute hor ? i mean the purchased one -_-
my dad was grinning from ear to ear when he saw the cake
every littlest thing we do for him he will be happy
i guess thats why i am so easily contented too :)
anyway , saw the pic of two bloody cuts ?
you are never going to guess how i sustained these cuts
it's fucking painful la !
(i am angry thats why i am using vulgarities)
it's caused by an egg container
lame or not !!!!!!!!!
i was otw home aft buying eggs and this guy came out of nowhere and bumped into me !
and thats how the egg container cut me
bumped twice somemore !!!
i was rly rly rly mad la
furthermore , the container didnt just slid across my leg
it poke INTO my skin then slid across my leg
so i was like using my best pai kia voice
" oi ! whats wrong with u ? "
he apologised la
i just let the matter rest
hahaha
not so pai kia afterall
then when mumsie came back home she went " how come u bleeding ? a lot leh !!! "
so i told her the story
here goes the convo
mumsie : then how ? u never scold the guy ah ?
me : got la . i stare at him also
mumsie : u never scream and attract attention meh ? like ah !!!!!! so painful !!!!!!!then cry and cry and cry
me : no la ,u think i like u meh ? drama .
mumsie : . . .
and i totally forgot abt my diary
thats why its here one month late
hahaha
its pink !
totally not like me
i can picture aster tay gasping " omg ! cass ! pink leh ! "
hahaha
♥ lotsa smoochies ♥

No comments: