May 20, 2009

holi's in a week !
cant wait
but have to get done with UT
gosh
i think im so going to die already .
anw
just thinking of holis made me swoon
coolio !
imagining the days i can go work ( prolly 2 or 3 days a week? ), the 2 days bday thingy ,going bedok to get the deco stuffs , go visit ah ma, outing with cls ppl , catching up with smell and the promise to go ikea w crazy gang together .
prolly make time to go places of attraction as well
2 weeks enough meh ?
anw
cant wait !
is this intrinsic motivation ?
hahaha
i hope i pass enterprise cos ive got most confidence in that module .
sigh
but faci shot me to death during ppt
cos she saw me msning all the way
hahaha
she always shoot me when she knows im on msn
dang
nxt time must act like im listening alr
whoever told me rp is slacking ?!
nabu
hahaha
gotta go pray to guan yim for holis to come faster .
bye !
p.s joanne and weiyi both imba !
triple lol

No comments: