May 6, 2009

i think later go school sure chui one
hahaha
enterprise lesson just now was quite alright
not as disastrous compared to last week
very fun actually
i had fun laughing
lol
after school,tu my time accompany naz to fix her laptop prob with joanne and weiyi
then had jap curry chicken rice
aftwards slowly walk to buy starburst that janice asked me to buy for her
finally took bus to yishun
hahaha
but then no matter how pro i am at dragging my time
faizal that halal boy will still be later than me !
kns
hahaha
ask me time him
confirm reach within 15 mins
bluff people one
lol
anway he acc me to order my mother's day cake , bought the bird nest for mum and also the cake i bought for joanne's bday
got a tee and a silver bling bling flip flop and joanne's bday present
i dk what she like leh
so i got her something i like
hahaha
and wth lor my pay shortage 100 bucks again
2nd month already leh
when u earn 3k a month , 100 bucks is peanuts to u
but when u earn 300 bucks a month , 100 bucks is a lot to lao niang !
thats like 1/3 of my pay can
hahaha
nvm
shall wait and see what i should do now
and today a perv told me to stand beside _____ and smell her boobc cos it smells f nice
eeeeeee year she lang
hahahahaha
anw
happy 18th joanne (:

No comments: