May 10, 2009

To mumsie with love


happy mother's day to mumsie !
i wanna use this day to thank my mumsie for all the support she has given me
and the love that she has given unconditionally
people might not understand our relationship
and they have no right to have any opinions
all mothers are the greatest
in the past
i used to think
why mumsie is not as caring as so and so's mum ?
how come mumsie cant understand a teenager's mind ?
but as i grew older
i begin to learn that what shes doing
is just trying to love us in her own way
theres no right or wrong to loving
i know it sounds cheesy la
im glad that she's still around to nag and act cute to me
though i do not appreciate her naggins most of the time
but i definitely do know that
if she were to leave me
i couldnt imagine how my life would be like
i remembered coming home crying one night
she was so upset that she literally tore my door down
demanding an explanation
then she nearly stormed off to confront that person who made me cry
such reckless actions are often practiced by dear mumsie
hahaha
her crazy antics includes sneaking behind a couple kissing publicly and say not pai seh meh ?
hahaha
walking behind someone and said loudly
his leg very short hor ?
or seeing a plus size person then whisper to me
eh ur future lor
hahaha
childish mum
but i still adore her
im blessed with a mum who can understand how i feel
allowing me to do the things i want to do though that often comes with consequences
someone who jokes around with me
and yet love me like how the greatest mother would
i couldnt ask for more
i treasure those times when she would come home slightly earlier to tell me whats happening to her staff
or what clothes she just bought
a friend she is to me
i love her loads
happy mother's day mumsie
love ya
i know i have not been a good daughter
we rarely meet
i dont really help out with the housechores
does occasionally washing dishes and making the bed counts ?
hahaha
when she's home i'm out
when she's working i'm home
sometimes we dont get to talk for days
but we never felt like we missed out on each other's life
last week
i told her to make 10th free
she told me " ask papa go can ? "
me : huh ? go what ?
mumsie : go school la. 10th ask me go school right ?
omg
she just ask dad to celebrate mother's day for her
triple lols
well
thats my mum for u
i think i'll be crazier than her when i adopt one kiddo
lol
pray for the child i'll adopt like 15 yrs frm now ?
hahaha
he/she should be in heaven taking queue number to come down
lol
I wish I could tell you,
Mum how much you mean to me....
But there are no words to say
how much I admire you...
how much I appreciate you...
how much I thank you
for everything you've done.
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
if I could five you sapphires
for each truth you’ve helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you’ve known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you’ve shown.
Then you’ll have a treasure, mumsie,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.
and to sum it up
i thank you from the heart for all you've done for me

No comments: