May 7, 2009

yesterday was the chui-est day ever
hahaha
it was raining in the morning and i got sooooo close to skipping school
but still
i attended school
lesson quite ok la
anyhow bomb one
weiyi came over to my table then we sat on the floor taking photos
hahaha
jennifer joined us






finished up my rj in class
cut cake for joanne's bday
took a cab down to ecp
lobang feve at lavender too
hahaha
the cab fare was a killer !
close to 40 bucks
but lucky got sponsor
lol


i dk why my post is in reverting order
this is suppose to be at the bottom
hahaha
actually we went to bongo after ecp
cos it's the last day to try out for new uni
not that bad leh the uni
people keep telling me the shorts is very shorts machiam fbt
but i wear it to my knee leh
lol
but i dont like the back of the shirt
eeewwww
hahaha
better hope and pray they change our hat to baseball caps ! whooooo
anw
is faizal copy cass ok
hahaha
desserts
the aftermath
hahaha



everyone was starving !
except me la
hahaha
i already ate in school
lol
this guy was so hungry he can eat 1 000 000 satays
hahahahaha
kid u not

the others did some roller blading and cycling before me and feve came
u can view the photos at faizal's multiply
and and and
jennifer said some funny to me
she said
eh u dont laugh leh
u laugh it tickles my stomach
lol lol lol lol lol














No comments: