April 15, 2010

blogging about yesterday aka one day before school reopens ):
damn drama i tell u
firstly met up with mau to do pink extensions again . lol
met carene for dinner
mau and i stock up on wrapping papers
she bought like 35 rolls lol they kept calling me chao ah lian because i have a tatt now and i got pink extensions -.-
afterwards went home and i had a hard time drifting to sleep
just when i got sleepy enough , my hp rang
that aster talked to me for 2 hours
tried to go back sleep
wanted to sleep already
bro woke me up
one of my birds died
like wtf la
the bird was eating , drinking , sleeping , shitting well
and suddenly no signal just died
and i searched through websites
it died in an unnatural position
possibly due to getting shock or terrified
im guessing the latter
the other bird was flying around frantically just like the other time and it looked damn scared
and it wont let us remove the dead bird
it just goes pecking the bird , go eat , walk abit , go peck the bird again
this goes on for hours
aiya i dk whats in the kitchen la
dad say buy another bird . but i dk whats in the kit . dad say maybe hang the cage outside my room's window .
just when i wanted to buy a bigger cage with more toys for them , it died
tried to go back sleep again
finally fell asleep at 5am
and have to wake up at 7 wtf la damn tired can
tomorrow still got to work after sch . but i think sch will be fun
ummu's in my class haha . and era , joy , wenjie , junwen and weiyi is on the same level
and joanne is a level below us

i dk y shes so happy . must be because of me la
carene eating shit hahahahahaha . her knock it down joke had mau laughing for 2 hours straight


siao liao . our face damn cramp lol
now i know y no one is scared of me when i scold ppl
look at my face . who's scared of that lol



this crazy girl called me chao ah lian
i called her lim ah toot
i hereby invent new nicks for crazy gang
jess is chia simi
aster is tay ah noob
carene is choy ah gong
libing is yong tau foo
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah
damn fucking childish can

No comments: