April 12, 2010

sat was a busy day for me
im sorry if this post is damn long . thats how my day was
firstly , had to wake up at 8am to throw my old table and clean up my room as revee's dad will be delivering the new bed frame over
damn drama
i pushed my table to my storey's rubbish chute
few mins later , my neighbour knocked on my door
said he believed this wallet he found at rubbish chute was mine
and i really thought i was dumb enough to leave my wallet on the table
but on closer look , it wasnt mine leh
it belongs to this china guy whom i believed took my table back to his house
the wallet contains his work permit , receipt for a laptop and close to 300 hundred bucks
mumsie looked out of the window and saw this guy searching high and low
she went over to ask what hes looking for and he was crying
said lost his wallet
when mumsie gave him back his wallet
he was so grateful kept thanking us
when the bed frame came , he wanted to help fix the bed but mumsie decline
afterwards he even came down with fruits lol
some china men are not that bad afterall
revee's dad and bro came down to fix the bed
looks like jigsaw puzzle sia
i dont even know which piece is to be fitted where .
afterwards , went down jurong west to meet ange and yeeling
they had their tatts touched up
razali was suppose to do tatts with me and revee
but he mia . kns lol
what i did was totally not like what i had envisioned in my mind
when i saw this pic of the word believe tattooed across the wrist
the pic just pops out and screams DO THIS DO THIS
i knew that was what i wanted
this tattoo is done to remind me to believe in myself and what my hands are capable of doing
im sure the path im taking will be faced with loads of obstacles
after i had my tatt done , went over carene's to meet crazy gang for awhile before going town to meet army gays for dinner
zw bought this red crocs
its damn ugly but when he wears it , it looks nice leh
now im tempted to buy one too kns .
really ? crocs .
this was taken fifteen mins after
damn swollen
but it stopped hurting already
the process was a bitch
it hurts a lot when the needle was on my veins . i can feel it dragging along .
its like a mild electrocution that wont stop for the nxt 5 minutes
grabbed revee's hand damn hard till it turned cold and purple
haha
changed hands to ange then yeeling lol
some parts werent that bad but the veins part really kills .
this was what i saw on the net
today . didnt hurt at all . wasnt swollen
and i didnt know that u have to keep applying moisturiser and lotion to the tatt to avoid peeling
used betason cream on the first day lol
i made revee go first . hahaha

It's depressing to know holis are ending in 3 days time

No comments: