April 6, 2010

Im fucking pissed to the max
went starhub request to change my telco company from singtel to starhub
WITHOUT CHANGING MY CURRENT NUMBER
the staff told me thats not a prob and yesterday i should have been able to use my new plan plus i need to pay my singtel bill in full before i can cancel off the plan
YESTERDAY , I RECEIVED A SMS FROM SINGTEL TELLING ME THE PORT IN TRANSFER WAS REJECTED
so i called up starhub and they told me
the id i gave was a wrong one .
so i double checked and it was the correct one what
starhub told me to call singtel cos it's singtel's error
and so i called singtel
guess what they told me ?
it's the new service provider's fault and i should call starhub
by now im already kinda pissed having made two futile calls to solve the problem
and starhub told me i signed the contract when i was under 18
i was furious la ! like hello ive given u my ic number . s9030...... 20 years old la fuck
and they told me they cant do anything abt it cos my previous telco was singtel and not them
so have to call singtel back
the operator said bcos when i change telco my guarantor didnt sign to cancel off my current plan
wtf is this u tell me
when i went to starhub , i wasnt told any of this
and i request to know who is my guarantor since the line was under my name all the time and i didnt even know there was a guarantor
the bloody fucker operator refused to enclose
ok so how am i going to solve the problem if i dont even know who the fuck is this guarantor ? ! u tell me la
so the operator got scared when i got mad so said
usually a guarantor is your parents or your older siblings or a relative
WOW , THATS A LOT OF HELP . THANKS AH
and i said not to change my number right ?
the starhub staff changed my number .
it's now 93850473 . wtf why everything that i requested for went wrong ?!
whats best , the staff changed my number and i didnt even know or get to choose
he just choose one randomly
and tomorrow i have to wake up at 830 am just to go down singtel for my mum to sign the cancellation of line ( im guessing my mum is the guarantor )
but i doubt there's such a problem like guarantor signing . if they made me go on a wasted trip tomorrow
they will get hell for sure . fucking solve the problem la !
fuck u , im so going to call starhub and demand compensation
i wasted 45 minutes calling both telco companies and they didnt fucking solve my prob when it wasnt even my fault
i think whoever is going to pick up the call tomorrow is totally suay
but too bad . i know its not tomorrow's operator's fault but someone has got to take the blame what .
better give me voucher so that i can get another new phone
even if the voucher is useless to me , i'd rather sell it or throw it away to appease my anger
fucked up service
how not to be angry ? u tell me la . this means i have to pay TWO bills end of the month when i only have to pay for one
and its not even my fault .

No comments: