April 8, 2010

today was epic
lol , first went to the singtel at yew tee and we were told my singtel contract has not even ended until july
see ? the problem wasnt even with the guarantor lor
so my mum was pissed . that meant not being able to cancel the line for the next three months and i have to pay two bills
in the first place , starhub staff called singtel and assure us the line was over
so we went down to the starhub shop we signed the contract from but the guy who serviced us was having his off day
however his co-worker called him
he denied everything saying he is from starhub, cant check singtel
my mum was like wtf ? u called singtel and told me can now u deny . i was here with two other people . they can vouch for me u did say that
she took down his name
left the shop afterwards mumsie's decision is to email starhub to complain and going to the headquarters . damn dumb lor . solve the problem la , what not our problem . i signed the contract at your shop after your reassurance the line was up
lol she didnt give a damn anymore , she wants to cancel this plan after just 4 days even if it cost her 10 k ( thats what she said la )
cos she's capable of doing anything when she is furious
she wants to pay the penalty even though it cost a bomb . she just wants to scold the guy and make his life hell . for all the trouble he caused us . damn fucked up lor
its not even my fault and now i have to pay two bills ?
and luck is on mumsie's side , her friends were all writing emails preparing to send them and one of her friend even works as a manager at starhub . uh oh for the starhub guy .
afterwards , the guy even took time to travel down to his workplace on his off day to solve this problem
he called my mum . of cos words werent exactly pleasant
he called mumsie unreasonable and barbaric la
who would be happy to hear that !
he even said if u are so unreasonable , how am i going to help u solve ur problem .
my mum was like so tell me how u going to help me with this ? my daughter is a student . u cant possibly make her pay two bills what . its not even our fault . u told us her singtel contract was over
and he denied saying that . saying we told him my line was over and we are pushing the blame to him . wtf i didnt lor .so my mum got mad already
she said if u cant check for us dont tell me my line is up la . just say u cant la . then i wont sign another line until the previous one is up right ? common sense what
we resolve this by refunding me the price i paid for the phone and sim card and everything plus first three months bill foc since i still had to pay my singtel bill for another 3 months . whoooooooooooo
after this was resolved , mumsie was laughing she got mood to joke already
she told the guy ,
im actually very good to talk things with one . u made such a mess and made my daughter make 6 calls from singtel to starhub , 45 minutes in total , make us go down singtel and starhub , come all the way down to your shop and didnt solve this problem . of cos i wont say pleasant things to u la . anyway . thank u ah .

No comments: