May 4, 2010

some weeks ago
went out with kelly , finna , zw , yunos , noor , jy and joyce
wenta ikea henderson
had dinner at queensway
went back ikea to get some stuffs
headed to mount faber safra to bowl afterwards
zw with his latest craze with red
same as faizal !
gayness hahaha




check out this tatt
cuteness max
oh ya , mumsie got me my quiksilver backpack alr
im only left with a pair of van shoes for my this month's to buy list
maybe should stock up on my basic tops
but ive already got purple , pink , gray , black , blue and red i dk what other colours to buy
and ive already ordered a cake for this coming sunday
and a wallet for mumsie
not sure wat else to get her leh
she doesnt lack of anything
maybe bring her out for a nice meal
and bowling session heh

831 means 'I Love You'8 letters3 words1 meaning

No comments: