May 2, 2010

yesterday saw me going jurong west with revee , kimo and yvonne to touch up tatts
met razali , ange and yeeling at pioneer mall
razali did a heartagram on his hand
kimo had two female symbols at the back of her ear
hahaha
next time can pee in her ear
her symbol looks like the sign at the toilet door
but nice leh
yeeling did ankh on her ankle
ange did a combi of symbols on her wrist .
she says its the most painful tatt haha
now she feel my pain
revee and i just touch up
i added a small heart shape on my believe
next tatt , a heartagram at the back of my ear and a key on my ankle
thats it man . im not going to do anymore . heh
my tatt is still hurting alot now
prolly due to the fact that ytd at work
i got hot oil , soap and salt on my wound
like 2 hours after doing it
ytd was busy like fuck
and i was fryer
oh man
my wrist still hurts from lifting the baskets with fries .
had to top up the freezer with fries and nuggets 4 times
can u imagine ? 4 times !
heartagram!i really like this pic . but cant cover it up if i go work in future
or maybe just the symbol at the back of my ear loh
this will be on my ankle

No comments: