May 10, 2010

why is it that everytime i make a decision , i will break it ?
why cant u say u dk me well instead of saying
i know u like colourful things all the time but u like pink at times , sometimes vintage , u love to wear pumps and chunky rings . and cute cute butterflies !
i hate it when u know me . cant u just pretend u dont ?
it will be easier for me to move on
whats with sending me texts that says
if one day you feel like crying , call me . i cant promise that i will make you laugh but i can cry with you.
i'll blog about mother's day tml if i can spare the time
im not going to lie and say im doing well in school
everyone knows im a computer idiot
and here i am taking IT course with the codings and all
when i dk the modules , i shut myself out .
ive never felt so useless before .
whatever la , just get it over and done with
im definitely not going to get some IT job and die there .
rws (:

No comments: