August 8, 2010

had a nice dinner at ah yat abalone to celebrate mumsie's , bro and my bday in advance
after dinner we went thai disco LOL !
super mother fucking huge hums
they are the size of my palm and is sooooo bloody mumsie didnt dare eat them though they are usually her faves haha
steam fish ! my fave .
chilli crab . not bad only
butter crab
fuck the crab , it's so pricky that i pricked my thumb while eating
and it tasted like chicken leh
traumatise kimo hahaha
hum hum hum
chao guo tiao duo duo humsssssssss LOL

i think this is bamboo clams
i recommend one . reallyyyyyyyyy likes this
everyone agrees it's nice
drunken prawns and sambal kang kong .
another fave whoooot
small abalones . one for each of us
raw oysters . shiok
hey mumsie
happy 42nd bday to u
im glad that u are more of a friend than a mother to me
bringing me to prawn fish , thai disco , buy beer for me , do reborning together , fly kites and stuff like that
it's real cool to have a mother rather bring me to club and be there for me than let me explore by myself
always wanting to be in every part of my life
never judging my friends or the lifestyle im living in
thank you for giving me so much freedom doing what i like
it's real cool i have a thai mum
thank you for loving me forever (:

No comments: