August 25, 2010


Happy 20th to my bestie
Yet another birthday we celebrated away from each other
You know i wish we could celebrate our bdays together
But it's alright, it's just a birthday
and i wanna tell u I still dont regret telling u I will respect your decision whether it is to stay in sg or go melb back in 2004
It's been 6 years
we've put our friendship up for test and definitely passed
Cos best friends dont let drifting apart be an issue and thus leading it to friendship break ups
I know that whatever happened u will always stand by me and hate those who tried to bring me down though half the time i was the one in the wrong
I would be lying if i said us living apart has done no distance drifted apart issues
There are days when i feel like crap and all and I just wish you can be right beside me comforting me and telling me everything will be ok
But i was jolted awake from this simple wish knowing that u are 7 hours of flight time away from me
we've led lives so different from each other and still connect
It's been tough living without u always by my side though i dont show it
Anyway,you will always be my bestest friend forever and i just knew it
you better cry when u read this lor .cos i am. haha
You dont know how much i wish u could be at the bbq this coming sat
but it's alright
Please be happy . that's all i ask of u
still missing u truckloads
your bestie (:

No comments: