August 22, 2010

My dream house
definitely a beach house
I can imagine kimo living in the pink house with her golden retriever
xyz living in the blue one with all his long kang pets haha
and I would live in the yellow one

where I can watch aquamarine , wild child and all the chick flicks in the world
must have hammock outside the house where i would spend hours reading and sipping oj HAHA
have seashells wind chimes in my house
bake cupcakes and cookies and invite crazy gang over for dinner all the time
omg hammocksssssssssssssss
grow sunflowers


and i would go fishing in a small boat
pick seashells on the shore
keep a starfish , colourful fishes and hermit crabs
my walls would be painted yellow with a rainbow spanning across the room , there will be sun , trees , colourful house and pretty daisies
i would listen to taylor swift and all the happy songs like dont worry be happy , when im 64 and greatest story ever told all day longgggggg
have dad come over and go fishing together
cooking lessons with mum
have an eating competition with bro


My life would be complete then
=)

No comments: