August 11, 2010

happy bday dad !
hope u like the simple celebration we've had for you
thank you for the rides to and from work in the past
for buying me satay , tau huey , kway teow soup , claypot rice from jb
for talking to me about your problems
for trusting me
once a daddy's girl always a daddy's girl
mumsie always say u dote on me more than bro
cos in the past u will only bring me out
buy me stuff and all
im glad ive got you as a father even though your marriage didnt work out
i know you blamed yourself for years and feels you owe me a lot
dad, ive never blamed you at all
you will be my dearest papa forever
next year plan big big for you ok ?
love u truckloads
oh ya
otw to buy the cake
i saw someone giving out flyers
so i said "no thanks " la
then i got pissed when the person didnt walk away
i was preparing to scold the person
then i looked up and see
IT'S A MANNEQUIN LOR
pai sey until lao sai
and then i was texting lying down
my fingers slipped and i dropped the phone on my face hard
wah lan eh
what is wrong w me today man
on a random note
mumsie gave me free stuff toy lor
got the brand SHARP somemore
i was damn happy when she gave it to me
until i look closer i see it's free gift lol
and she changed my bedsheet
it's blue with watermelons
wah kao , bu pei leh .
i prefer my colourful one lol

No comments: