May 12, 2011

It's mother's day 2011!!!!
Seriously, we were all dumb enough to stay glued to the TV screen till 3am in the morning for elections results, we ended up dead tired
We've lost our minister for foreign affairs ): 
Anyway, this year's celebration was a simple one. 
I deco-ed a cake for her, bro got her chocolates and I got her gift sets from The Body Shop.
 No need tell me it's ugly. I deco-ed it while listening to songs, sipping bubble tea lol. 

 Look at the amount of food they ordered for four pax. Totally cannot finish and if u know me, if I can't finish, that's epic.
Afterwards, we went prawn fishing at Bishan. Mum and I went for the fish spa and foot reflexology. Reason why I didn't prawn fish was because there were CATS there.
Hate my nose, so huge and flat, argh! And the weather that day was so hot, the cake melt!

No comments: