May 12, 2011


Met up with Crazy Gang last friday at Marina. 
We made a nuisance of ourselves! Laughing all the way, coined stupid words like "furday, sick dollar" 
 Mau's dinner. HAHA damn funny. We tell Carene to tick #1 she tick A then this came. 
 Carene's. Last time I ask how's her pasta she replied "ok lor, pasta taste like pasta, creamy sauce taste like creamy sauce, chicken taste like chicken lor" 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pity myself I got such friend. HAHAHAHA kidding ah. 
 Mau's shit HAHAHAH

 The two of them ps me! 
They say since there are free flow of drinks and ice cream, should make root beer float, in the end I was the only one doing it -.- 
 Look at her BAO BA HAI ZI's shoes. Major epic. Machiam no money buy shoes like that. We say her 21st  must buy her 21 pairs of shoes. 
 She took revenge on us! The other time at my house we all gang up against her and she lost every round. This time round, she won ALL the rounds!
 I got a rainbow dream catcher(: I have a new liking for dream catchers now.
 Can you tell I'm damn happy with my dream catcher?!  :D

 Ehhhhh, dk why this pic ended up in the middle.
 Can't stop it with my dream catcher (:
 SICK DOLLAR!
 SICK SICK DOLLAR!
 Stupid Carene won again. ): 
 Fuck I didn't know I was in the picture LOL
 Three of us <3


No comments: