May 15, 2011

Today, I met up with Jelly (:
Last time I saw her was during my 20th bbq at East Coast and that's like 9 months ago!!
Anyway, met the buyer of my hamster items and off to lunch at pastamania then shopping!
I like this shop that sells tons of vintage dresses. I got a long dress and a long skirt. Must be thinking they can cover my fats, haha.
Dinner was Jap food and we talk a lot of crap today like how's her school life in Kaplan, what's she planning to do next, how fucked up my life is and reminiscing old times and I teased her by showing her all the ultra short shorts she used to wear with tank tops that's damn lian. People now upgrade to LV already leh.
She said the first time she saw me was when I limped into Bongo three years after falling down a slope during halloween and thinking I must be in great pain.
Indeed I was. Still got the scars.
How nice would it be if I can do this all the time.
Make me think of leaving RP all the more because I KNOW for a fact that I will be much happier and life would be more fulfilling.
Instead of having fucking fyp to do and school.

No comments: