January 12, 2009

it's times like this
that made me thankful for
what i at least have in life
yeah
gd job to me
another 7 to my record
im like the cullens
'cept they're competing who grad the most number of times
and im competing for most number of 7s
hahaha
im not sad at all
i've come to terms
and im thankful for the thirty over smses i'd received in 4 hrs
and the ten over phone calls
i surprised myself
i thought i was going to switch off my phone and hide under the bedsheets for some time
but i didnt
and i didnt cry at all
surprising
cos i cried quite a lot the night before
four breakdowns actually
well
dad asked abt my results and i kept mum
so i think he sorta guess
but he wasnt angry or whatsoever
he asked me quietly
what am i planning to do now
u see
even till now
he's giving me the freedom to decide what i want in life
he doesnt want to interfere in my life
though ive made wrong decisions all my life
so
im gg to nyp and rp to appeal personally
hopefully
but that will mean taking math and sc again
kns !
24 points
yeah
but just those damn maths and science
anw
aster is gg to accompany me tml
yeah
so many ppl supporting me and encouraging me
lotsa thanks !
and erm
i'll reply all the smses later
and i hope u will stop crying
it's small thing aftall
must na de qi fang de xia
but most imptantly is nvr to give up

No comments: