January 17, 2009

ong bak 2 = funny

watched ong bak 2 few days ago
with adidas ,yile,melvin,chong yi and zheng wei
as usual
i cant find them
cos i wasnt wearing my specs
hahaha
my review abt ong bak 2 is
funny
hahaha
rly lor
i was cracking jokes through out the entire movie
and laughing at the wrong scenes
hahaha
i find that tong jaa looks like wu zhong xian
aft movie
wenta play pool
well
them actually
i just sat there yawning
v tired mah
either i was there yawning or yile was disturbing me
his 40 k joke
damn dumb la
hahaha
yile is rly damn lame
he asked me which countries have i been to
i replied
thailand msia indo lor
he told me he has been to many countries
sg 1
sg 2
sg 3
sg 4
4 countries
u tell me la
lame or not
so i told me
like that ive been to more countries than u
i ve been to cck bukit gombak bukit batok jurong east town marina bradell amk
many countries alr
hahaha
funny or not
if u say funny im gg to faint liao
hahaha

No comments: