January 12, 2009

i've got the right amt of fear - too much

i'm going to be in dead meat in ten over hrs time
had i known
i would be in this state right now
i'd def put in more effort
whatever the outcome may be
i blame no one but myself
i thank no one but my beloved parents
thank them for loving me flaws and all
for respecting my decisions
even the very wrong ones
for letting me fall
wanting so very much to help me up
i feel my heart start to overflow
i've let them down so many times
in so many ways
but yet they love me
much more even
words are so inadequate
severe truth is expressed with much bitterness
feeling sorry for myself
and present condition
is not only a waste of energy
it's the worst habit i could possibly have
i must learn to know
that studies is not everything
and knowledge is often mistaken as studies
am i wrong to say that ?
i dont think so
studies are often the " correct " things to know
and what if u dont ?
you're stupid ?
i wanted so much to pass
just give me a credit
i want to make my parents happy
make their days
what i inspire to be
is not someone who holds a position high enough to crush ppl's confidence
with enough money to buy ten small countries
with pretty face but oh so shallow
to make someone's life miserable just to make myself happy
what i want
is to be a person
who is truly happy
and those i love to be happy as well
am i truly happy ?
im not
i'll be truly happy if i pass

No comments: