January 17, 2009







smell my armpit! i ordered . hahahahahahaha


met up w this siao zha bor
wenta moe to register my courses
i tell u
im damn pissed la
i dk how does _____ work lor
last yr
i need to go down moe to get my results
this yr
the results was sent to my place
last yr i could register my courses online
this yr
have to go down moe to register
how does all this shit work ?
oh nevermind
so we reached moe
and i was like
i would like to register my courses
can i combine last yr's results tgt ?
the admin staff was like sure
but i didnt have the verification slip
and she was like oh
u need to call the seab hotline
they can print it for u and send to ur house add
and u have to come back here before 16th 4pm
so i said
but i dont have seab's hotline
turns out its actually moe's hotline
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
but when i called up seab
it didnt give me the info i need
and the stupid thing is
we just need to go customer service which is like ten steps away
to get my result sheet
dumb or not ?
stupid la
gay kiang
dk say dk la
if i rly did what she told me to
i would have made a wasted trip isnt it ?
anw
the procedure is damn looooooooong
first
get a queue number
15 mins later print out my results slip
went out to tell that gay kiang girl ive got my result slip alr
she gave me this green sheet to fill up my particulars
so aft filling it up i went back to her
and she told me this shit
go back to get a new queue number to register ur courses
okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so i got a new queue number i still rem the queue no . lor 3042
so my turn came pretty fast
and the staff was efficient
thats great
but it's so not the end
she passed me two papers
one to fill in my courses
the other states all the courses im eligible for
then she dropped the bomb
u take these two sheets
go out think abt which courses u would like to choose
fill up the other form then come in again
i was like what ? must queue AGAIN ?
so i filled it up and went back
and aster that siao zha bor was talking loudly
how long must queue / very long leh wah liao eh
and this pretty malay staff overheard us
thanks ah aster tay
hahaha
so she quickly registered my courses
and tata thats it
guess how long it took ?
two freaking hrs !
mostly just queue up lor
hows dumb is that ?
ive got better things to do then queue up for 2 freaking hours la
dumbest shit ever
anw
took the train to bugis
and the cabin smelled of
jackfruits plus bangala smell
hahaha
cos this bangala was standing beside us armpits towards us
hahaha
but i find the smell nth too strong that can make me vomit
hahaha
ate at pastamania
ham and sausage baked rice for me
as usual la
hahaha
walked over to bugis street
aster bought a pair of shoes
and i bought a tee and a dress
thus ending up broke
hahaha




No comments: