January 29, 2009

omg
today is the most peabrained day of my life !
i was real bored at home
so i mass sms everyone out for movie
turns out libing is free ! hurray !
then adidas and faizal read my msg and they were like
? arent cass suppose to be wrking ?
so adidas checked the schedule
my name is there 7 to 12 counter
hahahahahahaha
so 5 plus she called me
and i got the biggest shock during cny
hahaha
but i managed to start wrk before 7
i still got time to read magazines , blast tv and eat ferrero rocher before going to wrk
cos dad fetched me
hahaha
anw
today's lunch was great
cabbage chicken with abaloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
triple hurray !
hahaha
and
erm
i'll see when im free to upload all the cny food
i didnt take much photos
cos once i chance upon food
i go
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood !!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahaha
at least i dont go around saying omg after eating all these im going to be so fat
whatever
thats the most enjoyable part of cny mah
i had like ten slices of chicken ba gua
which is like what ?
an entire packet ?
hahaha
and i polished off one bottle of cocktail nuts
pineapple tarts
100 plus
and ice lemon tea
hahaha
wah sey
like that means when crazy gang comes
there wont be food anymore
hahaha
make my house the first stop hor
like that you all probably wont be hungry when all of you are over at my place
hahaha
and orly not free smell tired
so no visiting :(
and i fell at home during chu yi ( day one )
it was damn funny la
i placed a packet of chilled ice lemon tea on the floor beside my bed
then i ate something real spicy !
so i ran all the way to kit grab a 1.5 litre of green tea
gulped it down on the way back to my room
i didnt noticed the puddle of water caused by the ice lemon tea on the floor
so wham !
i slipped !
my leg hit the side of the bed damn hard !
it formed a line of angry red
and it hurted a lot a lot a lot
furthermore
i didnt know whether i should laugh or cry
cause
the bottle of green tea was uncapped
so when i fell
green tea flew all over the room
and my bro who was sitting on the bed got the green tea in my mouth on his head !
bwahahahahahaha

No comments: