February 28, 2010

heh , took these photos when I was over at bestie's for the last time before she flys back to melb
in fact , we left the house together
she to airport and me to work
with her , I dont have to pretend to be someone I'm not
I hope you are coping well (: miss u , wish you were here
her webcam's frames damn cute



laptop cute , owner not so cute . LOL




epic shots lai liao . HAHA




p.s should I name my birds ben and jerry or edward and bella ?
edward and bella are immortal and therefore to me it means them living forever
ben and jerry , well , I love the ice cream . I'm a regular at zoo and night safari's bnj (:
they are sleeping right now .
did I tell you how cute they are ? they're afraid of the dark
I turned off the lights for them to sleep
and they freak out big time LOL
bought toys for them just now while I was out with faizal
a ladder and pink toy with two bells

No comments: