February 25, 2010

yesterday's work was epic
i was doing beer counter and this group of super chio ang mohs ordered cocktails from me
suddenly , trisha who was doing dining was scrutinising around beer counter for plates to clear . just the beer counter and she wanted to exchange stations with me
and ravi " volunteered" himself , help making cocktails for me and flirting with the girls
daniel simply stood there looking at them like they were steaks on a plate
everyone was crowding around my station
haha !
saw them again after work and they thanked me for the drinks and said they wrote good feedbacks about me
this is the reason why i havent quit till now
got chio bus to see and when customers praise u , u fly to the sky and forgot all the shitty stuff
oh yeah , andrea decruz was in night safari today
she's damn chio
im not quitting~ LOL

No comments: