February 8, 2010

just back from grocery shopping with mumsie
and spring cleaned the house earlier in the morning
everything bought already except for the mandarin oranges and bak gua and some steamboat stuff which can be bought early else will be spoiled . and i finalised my cny nails alr
my nails are now colourful tips with rhinestones !
i told mumsie what design i want and she did them for me (:
anyway
check out my pet society petlings !
ive got two dogs
one named sunny and the other rainbow
no cats though . eeeeeeeeeeee
cute hor ? the black one is rainbow , still a puppy and the beige one sunny
cant choose colour leh
must pay money to change
lame shit
dont ask me why the flower hat is in the middle of the pic .
i dk
cant remove it
cant even click on it
suck ttm
meet mumsie !
shes doing whatever im doing to see if we're looking alike -.-
look alike anot ? lol



omg , damn cute please !
hahaha , this is for maureen !

mumsie : help me take pic leh , i pose nice nice alr

No comments: