February 1, 2010

yayness !
I'm done with comm prac and cog revision
and i will be taking math ut together with weiyi
good luck or what ? haha
but im most worried about my math ):
but i've already made plans to revise with wenqi
chinese new year is in 2 weeks time
and i'm not prepared !
ok maybe a dress and a pair of wedges
and i took two weeks break from work for ut3
thus i can have painted nails !
my nails are in nude colours now with blue and green rhinestones
mumsie helped me put them on last night
was wondering if i should change it to rainbow tips
that's like so me la ! ( credits to icraiz)
and to my utter dismay
parents say to buy bak gua and mandarin oranges at a later date
but we're almost done
and i cleaned my room already !
even the bedsheets was changed ok !
gotta chion marketing already
then i can have good life relaxing , not
math seriously is getting on my nerves la

No comments: