September 3, 2010

blogging about my 20th birthday
lotsa thanks to all those who wished me happy bday personally , on fb , sms and phone calls

27th august brought earth shattering news to me
anyway bestie called and talked for an hour plus
around 1130pm some idiot told me he quarrel w his family and want to meet and talk
so i asked if he wanna come down yew tee
he said he reached already
HAHAHAHAH where got people lie so lousily one
so noor , yunos , zac and kimo stood outside my house
I CAN SEE THEM FROM INSIDE
hahahahahahah so i open the window LOL
ended up i surprise them
so i spent the first hour of my bday accompanying them trying to solve some 8 person ferry quest
all i heard was father,mother,daughter,son,police,criminal LOL
and then there were some news that i never thought could happen
but im happy for u k
we will try our best to get along well no worries
and my dear sisters forever SIOL called cos he was damn depressed
but im glad things ended up well
this is the cake that 4 idiots got me lol
buy from yew tee one still bluff me ah
most of the presents are here ( those i received from 27th and 28th aug )
presents received after 28th wasnt photographed . ps
if you cant see yours , it's in the vs bag haha sorry ah
SOMEONE wrapped the present with sooooooo many layers of newspapers i had a hard time unwrapping LOL
celebrated with smell on 26th after celebrating with fam
we both bought animal gummies haha
i have the cutest and most ridiculous fam i tell u
mumsie said im 21st according to my chinese bday
so i'm like legal for alcohol and she bought some for us to celebrate
i was like eh wtf sia why my family like that one HAHAHAHA
and she got me a necklace with a key pendant as my freedom to happiness
fml big big time
ridiculous fam part 2 lai liao
my bro got me light bulb for my bday
wtf right HAHAHAHA
the light in my room has been flickering for 2 days and he thought it's damn practical to buy something that is cheap and i will def use -.-
and he wont let me switch off the light
he wants me to stare at his "present" all night long
fml big big time x2
ate lunch at new york new york



this was taken at ecp i think
kimo looks cute in the pic hor ? haha
and hor , stop saying i lesbian hor .
lao niang bu siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

celebrated w crazy gang on my actual bday
they got me a cake
totally never ate it
just cut and ask me bring home lol
she think can camouflage hahahahah
i dont get the toilets at west coast
everything automated
u want to find soap dispenser , must put your hand under the sign
it will auto squeeze out soap on your hand
wah fuck , our fingers not capable of squeezing soap dispenser bottles meh
they tried to bake rainbow cake for me
so sweet sia !
but it failed both times haha
it's ok la
it's the thought that counts (:
and they say give me the toppings and decorations for the cake since the baking flopped big time haha


i wont mind even if you girls gave me the ugliest cake in the world
cos you all bake it from scratch k ?
see im so nice LOL
i had a hard time guessing who drew me lol
i think it was jess , mau , libing and jess
i damn fail lor
guessed correctly already 2 secs later forgot
they ask me pose with my presents

we ate at this place called bbq chicken
i did this to the fries and mashed potatoes hahaha
not nice leh the mashed potatoes v bland and the fries v oily
come bongo !



they keep saying happy bday to the retard hahaha
i dk where to place the milk bottle so i kiaped between my legs they say v diu lian hahaha


profile pic !
spotted this shop with huge sunflowers
die die must pose there with my sunflower



i would like to thank all those who wished me happy bday , treated me lunch , gave me presents , surprised me ( or rather i surprised them HAHA ) and came for the bbq at ecp
GUM XIA TO U ALL ! (:

No comments: