September 26, 2010

Hey,I'm cassandra
you can call me cass
I laugh very easily
particularly at other people's laughter and people falling down
i am damn childish
and still listening to cartoon songs
like hakuna matata,barbie girl,speedy gonzales and pinky and the brain
i also get hurt easily and currently healing from 2 burns
one is almost completely healed and the other peeling
oh ya i just cut myself with the scotch tape cutter yesterday LOL
currently im yearning for sleepovers,for my body clock to normalise and to have enough money
to go buy a lot/do of things like
getting inked again,
tie dye shirts,
highlighting my hair gray,
huge ass rings,
ipod classic 160gb,
sling bags,
shopping sprees at cotton on,diva and forever 21
my current cravings are smoked salmon and thai food
that's all byebye cheechee

No comments: