September 15, 2010

it was glad's last day in bongo ns on sat
we got her a card and a huge cookie from famous amos
hope she like it (:
and no it's not expensive if it's bought for u
we deco the envelope
smileys from kimo
colourful hearts from me
check out zac's name HAHAHAHAHAHA
not enough space
the reason why we bought the card
words printed
though it didnt look really nice
my part of the card
my handwriting never change since sec sch days


giant smiley cookie!
tiny card zac got for glad
we pasted it on the huge cookie box
i wrote the words kimo colour the rainbow

yay,hope she likes the cookie
she didnt suspect anyth when i asked what are her fave colours
'cos i dk which icing to choose
i change my laptop cover!
from purple crystals to this!


oh ya,seri i dont blame u for burning my arm k?
dont feel guilty already
i always get burnt so it's alright (:
but try to burn me with something lesser than 208 degree celcius can? LOL i dk whats the pop up thing
i think it's water leh
i just got this 4 hours ago
oh ya,i got another bday present from seri
she's a sweet lady
i knew her for less than 2 months
she went to ask kimo what i like
that idiot say bling bling and colourful things
and she got me these ear studs
and colourful pen with a tiny heart at the bottom
yay thanks!
friends who made an effort trying to know what you are like are love!

No comments: