September 16, 2010

i really liked katy perry's teenage dream album
not like the movies is about falling in love and it's not like the movies
my fave part of the lyrics was
they say you know when you know
he'll be the one that finishes your sentences

teenage dream is my second fave off the album
it's about getting this kind of euphoric feeling when you're falling in love for the first time and you're always looking for someone who makes u feel like that again
i got this offf seventeen mag
my fave part of the lyrics was
i know u'd get me so i let my walls come down
let's run away and dont ever look back
my heart stops when u look at me
i finally found u,my missing puzzle piece,im complete


fave off the album
the one that got away
fave lyrics was
never one without the other we made a pact
sometimes when i miss u i put those records on
i should've told u what u mean to me cos now i pay the price

No comments: