September 19, 2010

in case u cant really see the words
it reads virgo cover their emotions by being disciplines and aloof-it's purely for self protection
and it's damn right
i dont show my emotions doesnt mean im strong and u can hurt me
u hear me?
im talking about u
all along i thought we broke off because u thought i found someone better and didnt want u anymore
but the fact is that u found a lot of people whom u deemed better than me and u casted me aside
so u think it's ok to find someone better and ditch me
but it's not ok for me to find someone better after u ditch me for someone better?
what kind of fucking logic is this?
in the past when we broke off,i didnt know the entire story
now that i know what u did behind me
it's apparent u are afraid i'd ditch u thats why u dumped me
well guess what
u lost a whole good part of the deal
i guess u have forgotten who u went to when u quarrelled with your family
who accompanied u till wee hours in the morning
who hugged u when u cried
i will never do that for u again EVER
i may be a loudmouth to some
but that is because i chose to tell the truth no matter the price
this is my principle
those 3am cab rides to find those who are hurting,will never happen to u again
now i know why u wont come clean that u are hurt and felt i left u
cos that never happened and you have been telling lies
get the facts right
you hate to be backstabbed but u backstabbed me?!
and all along i didnt know u did that to me
and i was hurted,blamed myself and all
but hey
i didnt want u anymore
fuck your tor zhai
idk why whenever people are angry they go fuck your mother pussy,go rot in hell,i hope u die and all
but i can only think of fuck your tor zhai
yaya go ahead and laugh i dont know why people thinks im funny when im angry
i sent a text that goes fuck her ear hole fuck her nostrils fuck her tor zhai and fuck her open pores
yeah the receipent laughed
i dont want to see your face again ever
im a loudmouth but im a brutally honest one

and fuck my tweetdeck
it stops updating after awhile

No comments: