June 9, 2011

Hey guys! So lately I've started selling my clothes, bags and stuff like cups, earrings and those rubbish things (souvenirs, mini towels and stuff toys etc) outside my mum's shop. 
She has been suggesting I sell off my things because they took up way too much space at home!
You see necklaces in the bathrooms, tons of ear studs on the dining table, bags lying in the living room and the worst is my room. 
Initially, I thought no one would buy them but I was wrong!
Very happy indeed. 
At first, Mumsie said no one would buy my things, just sell them off at 3 bucks! I said no, priced them at 5 instead. 
Like hey! I'm selling tops with tags on and brand new ok!
I think I sell my tops and shirts for 5, dresses at 10/12 and bags at 10/12 too. 
So far, all my slogan tees are sold! 
Including the I love rock and roll shirt and I absolutely abhor it, knowing who I bought it with.
Other than selling things, I've been to town with Carene to get Mau a farewell gift(shall not say it here, but it really suits her a lot!) , got a pair of sanuk shoes at 50% discount!!!!!!!! 
I also went to Victoria Jomo's fit all you can event. Will talk more about it later.
There are actually other things and places I've been to but these days, my memory is failing me. I don't even know what day is today, or rather can't be bothered. Cos the next thing you know, it will be sunday and school reopens! Fuck it man!!!!! 

 Check out my new sanuk shoes! WO ZHUAN DAO LIAO! Original price 88 bucks. Now 44 bucks. They have this trolley with limited shoes for 44 and I'm glad I got this! It's the colour I wanted and though it is size 8( I wear size 6), the cutting is small so problem solved! Heng bu heng! 
Sanuk over toms any day! 
Now I don't have to think about joining sprees for toms shoes at 60 bucks and waiting for 4 weeks or buying them off the shelves at 98, whoooohoooooo. 
 These are not shoes. They are sandals. Indeed! Super comfy and it controls odor, staining and deterioration! I got a good pair of shoes, not it's sandals. HHAHAHAHAHA. 
Machiam snauk promoter leh.
 Outside the shop. I made the poster for her. 
Must put "only for customers" cos last time fishmongers will sit there and leave fish scales all over! And those ah bengs will sit there whole day smoke and talk loudly, fuckers.
Price list also made by me. See, I'm such a nice daughter (gives haughty expression)
 Clothes I got from the Victoria Jomo event! Took this in bro's room cos I was damn excited to show him what I got!
 For 35 bucks, damn worth it right?! 
I only kept the blue skirt and the colourful bf shirt. Selling the rest. In fact, I've already sold the purple and blue flower print dress and dusty pink top! 


Okay, Victoria Jomo's fit all you can event.
Basically you register, go there, get in queue1 to pay and get a plastic bag for either 35 or 55 bucks, get in queue2 to wait for your turn to go in the shop. 
Once in there, you have 30 minutes to fit anything you fancy into the plastic bag. 
But when exiting, you have to ensure that the plastic bags are sealed tightly. If not, have to take out a piece of clothing ): 
I got the 35 bucks bag and I took a lot of things! <3 one of them is a vintage off white dress with fruit prints on it. Tagged 69.90!!!! Tell me, worth it anot! Damn happy!

The dress is not in the picture cos I went with Smell and she wants to wear it first so ok lor! We can always swap next time mah. 

No comments: