June 3, 2011

It's sleepover!!!
First, we played games at decoders, the games: shiok! Then we had instant noodles and titbits at Mau's. 
Next morning, badminton at Yew Tee CC!
 The seriously fucking dumb game. 
 saboteur! We keep blocking our own paths and block everyone so no one can play HAHA
 Disturbing Carene. HAHA
 Jess got a "smell your armpit"
 Snorta! Bing's got a cow and name it "MOOOOOOO"
 Carene got a dog and name it "GRRRRRRR"
 Mau got a duck and name it "QUAKER QUAKER DOOOOOO"
 Nabey, I got a pig and name it "O-I-N-K!"
 Jess with a cheena hat.
 Then we played the dinosaur game, which is hilarious! Carene keeps saying "two two two two!" when every one game already and we were all looking at her. I keep nudging her to take the last bone and she ignore me, lol. 
 HI.
 Playing the guess game, I seriously dk what's on my head. 
 HI.
 Once, there was a girl who ask people to google Singapore where got sell brown pants. She couldn't find it and went crazy. R.I.P the healthy mind of Carene Choy Yong En.
 The monkey game! 


 She finally got a bone! Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!
 Jess got a "make a face and compliment someone next to you". So she's like "you have beautiful hairX9738" the entire time. HAHAHAHAH
 I got "stick out your tongue and say AHHHHH during the entire game" FML.

 Harry Lim. LOL


 Halli Galli! I rule this game la! 

 Jess still "you have beautiful hair" me. 
 My gang is loved <3 
 Going to sleep loh!
 But not before a game of monopoly, I won!
Badminton the next morning! Our butts were aching the next day. HAHA
Oh ya, then we went over to Carene's for steamboat the next night and played monopoly deal again. LOL, we are hard core monopoly deal players.

No comments: