June 26, 2011


Met up with my good sister, Zac! HAHAHA.
So here goes. 
Pontian wanton mee first<3 
We had an argument. Lychee or longan nicer. 
Flea market at scape and I initially was just looking around, not intending to buy anything and this bag caught my attention. It was a clutch/sling and is purple/silver/black/green leather material and the picture didn't do it justice at all. 
I casually asked for the price and I thought I heard 50, started walking off. 
But this ang moh told me he'll deal for 12. 
That's when I realised it's suppose to be 15, LOL. 
The bag is from Nichii so I thought "why not?!" 
And I totally hate Zac! 
He keeps telling me this bag/ring/shoe suits me a lot a lot a lot! 
But I restrict myself from buying more because I'm going to the blogshop's clothes buffet at Haji Lane the next day. 
Was succeeding. Even the new Forever 21 at Orchard Exchange didn't get to me. 
But I walked past Rubi and they are selling wedges for FIVE FUCKING BUCKS!
When you see wedges for five bucks, you don't think, you just buy!
 Some new shop opening at scape were giving out free goodie bag. 
Zac took one and I didn't cos I was on the phone. 
I forced him to go back take one for me LOL. 
Damn funny, I got the brown pouch but he didn't and he kept complaining, asking me to give him LOL.
 Took pictures because Paul Frank is your friend. HAHA


No comments: