June 11, 2011

The last dream you remember having: I was in fight with a lot of people with guns and I was this tomb raider-like girl who kicked every bad guy's ass. Then I went underwater and there were unicorns flying around and mermaids eating krabby patties. (No one judge me ok)
My current relationship status in great detail: Single and don't give two hoots about it.
Tell us about your best friend(s): My bestest would be Aster and then mau, carene, jess, bing, smell. There are others that I felt like nothing's changed when we haven't met for ages. 
Tell us about someone you hate/strongly dislike: I'm pretty much over everything but there's still that one fucked up person whom I dislike a lot because she caused me my reputation, friends and spread rumors about me. And she has the fucking guts to delete me off Facebook. And she's no whore/ho 'cos she's not even pretty nor has a nice figure. She's the ugliest person I've ever met.
List everything you’ve eaten today: Take outs, Chicken instant noodles with straw mushrooms and chips. 
Post some lyrics that are relevant to how you feel right now: 
What you got if you ain't got love
The kind that you just want to give away
It's okay to open up
Go ahead and let the light shine through 
I know it's hard on a rainy day
You wanna shut the whole world out 
and just be left alone 
But don't run out on your faith
cos' 
sometimes that mountain you've been climbing is just a grain of sand 
and what you've been searching for forever is in your hands
and when you figure out love is all that matters after all
such makes everything else
seem so small 
It' so easy to get lost inside
a problem that seem so big at the time
it's like a river that's so wide, it swallows you whole 
while you're sitting around thinking about what you change 
and worrying about all the wrong things 
time's flying by, moving so fast 
you better make it count cos' you can't get it back 

If you were kicked out of your house, who would you call/where would you go?: I would go sit at the void deck to calm myself down then call Aster /smell/zac and probably want some time alone so I would sit down, have ice cream and everything would be alright again.
The last time you were really angry and why: I don't remember 
The last time you cried and why: today cos' I saw touching posts on tumblr 
How your life was different this time last year: I was very happy last year. I had it all.   A job I love, tons of friends I thought love me, family, studies. But now I left my job, some bitch turn on me, some drifted apart, family's still the same and I hate school now. 
Would you rather run through town butt naked midday or sleep with the most disgusting person you know?: Run through town naked
You have to spend the day with the 27rd person in your contacts. Discuss: Dad. HAHA. I would bring him to waterfront to prawn fish together, then I'd bring him to have his favourite zhe char. Dessert would be his favourite tau suan and we'll go catch a movie together. At the end of the day I would tell him how much I love him and I hope to have more days like this.
Google your horoscope. How accurate is it?: Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac, to be exact, and that's the way Virgos like it: exacting. Those born under this sign are forever the butt of jokes for being so picky and critical (and they can be), but their 'attention to detail' is for a reason: to help others. Virgos, more than any other sign, were born to serve, and it gives them great joy. They are also tailor-made for the job, since they are industrious, methodical and efficient. The sense of duty borne by these folks is considerable, and it ensures that they will always work for the greater good.
I do want to be in the service industry/tourism industry, so true.
But not really the butt of jokes 'cos I'm always disturbing other people, lol.
Tell us about someone you miss: I miss my late thai grandparents a lot. I've only seen them about thrice in my entire lifetime but we( bro and I) are the only person they want to see last, among 60 children and grandchildren. 
List the things you spend money on during an average week: food, shoes, clothes, sweets, transport
First song that comes on shuffle on your iPod: So small- Carrie Underwood
Post the last Facebook group you joined: Lee Kuan Yew's unofficial FB page
Your best friend starts dating your ex, how do you feel?: HAHA.They won't. 
Address a few words to someone anonymously: Hi, you are beautiful

No comments: