June 26, 2011

Met up with Jess and Bing to go the blogshop's clothes buffet. 
It's kinda deja vu considering I was at Haji Lane a little while back for the Victoria Jomo's fit all you can. 
The queue was a little longer and I was sorely disappointed! 
Not much things to take but you know, when you've already paid, don't care, just take! 
I couldn't even find a single piece that caught my eye!
But I took two dresses, a hp charm, a hello kitty iphone cover and a box of false eye lashes. 
We were only allowed 15 minutes in the shop and guess what, Jess and I completed the entire thing in 5 minutes. Guess that tells a lot -.- 
Guess it did make my money worth but still, Victoria Jomo win hands down. 
Don't understand. Event started at 1pm we were there at 2 but the things all almost gone. Pity those we go at 6pm LOL.
Afterwards, we were STARVING.
They had pepper lunch while I got bbq chicken wings rice. 
Best thing is, we took a train, got more food and went down to Carene's to eat AGAIN! Haha! 
Steamboat as usual and we had durian ice cream. 
MY MARINATED CHICKEN IS DA BEST! 
AND THE CORN VERY SWEET @CARENE@JESS@BING@LESTER. HAHAHA!

No comments: