June 28, 2011

Hey guys. Just want to update my stupid, mundane life. 
Well, practically nothing much has changed. 
BUT. I was in a better mood because I am 2/3 done with this semester.
I hurt my back for a few days already. It's the lower back and I don't even know HOW. 
Basically I have to lie down as much as possible and sitting up or moving about hurts a lot.
And I missed school today cos I couldn't get up at all. 
Dad says it's the lower back muscle but I don't even have muscles LOL.
Our passports are ready for collection and we are going to get it this Friday ~
I'm also on a saving spree. Must save a lot a lot a lot for Sept trip. 
I'm not even keen to go out these days. Staying in saves a lot of money, you know. 
I get free lunch and dinner, no transportation money, 24/7 internet connection. 
Besides, I've overspent last few weeks. 

No comments: